http://spaintaxi.ru/ такси из Аликанте в Кальп.
The first session of OEC Summer Dialogue was held at DE PAPE hotel Islamabad on 8th June from 4 t0 6 pm. Mr. Saranjam Baig Patron in Chief team OEC headed session. More than 20 members attended session alongwith Goodwill Partners Mr. Noor Muhammad and Mr. Hameed-u-din. The agenda of the session was an icebreaking for formulation of a 30 years plan for OEC termed as “Vision 2040″ with speific questions of
Where we want to see OEC after 30 years and what should be the operational planning to take OEC to envisioned goals of Vision 2040?
The debate was open for each and every member. All the members actively participated in the discussion. On some points, few members disagreed in agreeable manner, however after the mutual consensus the team came to the following conclusions for first session and agreed to continue discussion in forthcoming sessions.
OEC will be a brand and students will dream to tag themselves with this brand. OEC is making history and example of philanthropy. We will develop OEC model in near future.
We want to see the Educure as the leading student journal of GB in future. Educure will serve as forum for the scrutiny of new research .Students will publish their research papers through Educure platform. There will be no compromise on the quality assurance of Educure. We will make Educure self-sustainable and come up with our own printing machinery. A survey will be conducted in near future to study the impact of Educure magazine in far flung areas of GB and we need to make it sure that students of GB own Educure magazine.
In future OEC will act as a facilitator and will provide opportunity to different organizations to conduct seminars, expos, and inspirational programs for the students of GB. The expos will be of different nature like educational expos and inspirational expos. The content of educational expos will be very demanding, motivating and convincing for the students. The inspirational expos will comprise of the video messages and interviews of high profile and prominent professionals of GB.
OEC Mobile Helpline
OEC Mobile Helpline will be operated with the modern and latest applications of cellular network. It will be designed according to modern electronic demands. There will be more local language options for students so that they can be facilitated and counseled well.
The point was raised in the meeting that we have very low readership trend in our area. Students are not that much interested in the content of articles so, to increase the interest of students there should be some pictorial articles. Apart from that we will focus on the video broadcasting including talk shows and debates to raise the educational and social issues. In future we will ensure that the material published on blog will be of high quality.
There will be a session for team OEC with Noor Muhammad on “How to write effective and attractive articles”.
To make our website more attractive and advance we will invest more money. We will involve more professional web designers to raise the standards of our website.
Finally, Patron in Chief conveyed a message that happiness is the hidden agenda of OEC. OEC is our baby, we need to nurture this baby well. We want to see OEC higher and higher and OEC will be our identity in future. Irrespective of luxuries, the impact of OEC will be more influential and striking than any other organization in future for economic prosperity, social and cultural integration, political stability and scientific development of Gilgit-Baltistan.
The first session of “OEC Summer Dialogue” was very successful and such sessions will be held throughout the summer in chunks to discuss operational planning to come up with carefully and meticulously drafted document of “Vision 2040″ for Organization for Educational Change.
Following members of Organization for Educational Change participated in the session:
- Mr. Saranjam Baig, PhD Candidate Claremont University California, USA
- Mr. Noor Mohammad, Editor In Chief Pamir Times
- Mr. Hameed U Din Tajik, Masters Karachi Univeristy
- Mr. Zia Muhammad, ACCA Affliliate, Deloitte Pakistan
- Mr. Nadeem Gul, BSc(Hon) GIKI, Topi
- Mr. Imtiaz Ali, BSc(Hon) LUMS, Lahore
- Mr. Naubahar Rafi, BS(Hon), FAST Peshawar
- Ms. Tajjallee Abid, BS(Hon), FAST Islamabad
- Mr. Jibran Hayat BS(Hon) FAST Peshawer
- Mr. Naveed Shah BBA(Hon), SZABIST, Islamabd
- Mr. Kashif Essa, BArch(Hon), COMSATS, Islmabad
- Ms. Bushra Ali, MS Quaid-i-Azam University Islamabad
- Mr. Liaquat Kareem, BE(Hon), NUST, Islamabad
- Mr. Kashif Hussein, BS(Hon), SZABIST, Islabad
- Ms. Asma Zafar, BS(Hon), COMSATS, Islambad
- Mr. Sartaj Kareem, BS(Hon), Iqra University, Islamabad
- Mr. Tanveer Nawaz, BS(Hon), SZABIST, Islamabad
- Mr. Abid Kareem Tashi, BE(Hon), NUST, Islamabad
- Mr. Sohail Shafi, BE(Hon), Iqra, Islamabad
- Mr. Sikandar Hayat, BE(Hon), Air University, Islamabad
- Mr. Imran A. Hunzai, BS(CS), COMSATS, Islamabad