Highlight, Analyze, Recomend
|General Discussion|: NATO Attacks Pakistan, What Next?
|GD 01| Topic: After the US attacks do u really think Pakistan should continue it’s war against terrorism.. Is it more like american war for oil,coal,water,nuclear assets?
Question was raised Naubahar Ameen Rafi
Nur Muhammad( A Social & Human Rights Activist)
Sajid I barcha ( A critical thinker and student)
Jibran Hayat ( Student FAST-NU)
Imtiaz Ali (Student LUMS)
Irshad Malick(Student NUST EME)
Hajat Chand( A leftist)
Based on discussions on the OEC General Discussion, a facebook forum, we adopt the following resolution.
- We agree that NATO’s strike on Pakistan Troops is unacceptable and must be condemned.
- We condemn the actions of all countries/governments/state organizations, including Pakistan, that result in destabilization of fragile nations, for political or other gains.
- We condemn the actions of governments/state organizations/groups that jeopardize the lives and integrity of innocent citizens of the global community.
- We agree that fundamentalism (state sponsored or otherwise) is a major issue that needs to be dealt, by the state of Pakistan, as well as the society.
- We suggest that short-term and long-term actions by the state can help curb the menace of militancy which is an existential threat for the state.
- We conclude that dialogue shall continue at all levels.
For Detail view of discussion, Click on
|OEC| General Discussion