Welcome to OEC (Organization for Educational Change)

A vision of the young minds of Gilgit-Baltistan to create a society that is scientifically innovative, socially and culturally integrated & economically prosperous.

Welcome to the OEC Blog!

This entry was posted in General, slider and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Welcome to OEC (Organization for Educational Change)

1. karime says:

nice effort .. keep it uP :-)

2. Mir Hassan says:

AOA

I salute you all people for great philanthropic act . Let’s hope this educational reformation incorporates the transformation of the minds of the youth from a miscreant one to one which looks for prosperity of the region and let’s hope it also inculcates the values of tolerance and mutual respect , which is the need of the hour .

3. That,s great thinking and work I Wish U BESTOF LUCK
    My MEssage “PRACTICE IS BASE OF EVERY CHALLENGE”

4. Hassan Abbas says:

with You guyz….
    keep it up……

5. Karim says:

Incredible effort, no words for appreciation indeed. Keep it up for strengthening our GB.

6. Junaid Kamal says:

Well done guys! GB needs such efforts.
    We are lacking behind particularly in this sector and the real revolution is only possible though creating awareness and educating the masses. We have got a lot of talent and our youth can prove itself anywhere.
    Keep it up!

7. I recommend that you establish a connection with CAK who have researched all aspects in GB and published very impressive research findings. I have already mailed professor Imtraud Stellrecht with the request to share an extract to cover the range of research with you.
    With best wishes to the entire team.

8. Just for the information of the team:

From: hisamullah7@msn.com
    To: irmtraud.stellrecht@uni-tuebingen.de
    CC: admin@theoeconline.org
    Subject: Request for educating on the research by CAK
    Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 08:05:25 +0500

My Dear Professor,

Recently I had an occasion to participate in the launching ceremony for an E-Magazine by a group of University students hailing from Gilgit and Baltistan. It was a delightful experience to hear the presentations pertaining to their ambitions on research within and about the area. I feel the treasure of knowledge that CAK has accumulated over the years through its research can be of immense motivation in polishing the capacities and horizons of these young enthusiasts.

Would you be kind enough to share an abstract about the research by CAK and the range of publications so far published with these students as part of guiding the future generation of the area.

You can visit this site to get the information about this effort:

• tajee says:

Sir,
      We are very thankfuL for your kind supprt and encouragement. InshaLah, with affectionate supprt of intellectuals like yOu, we will make Our dreams come true.
      Thank You very Much!

Regards,
      Team OEC

9. Further to my comment on sharing CAK research, I have the pleasure in appending copy of the mail received from Prof Imtraud Stellrecht:
    Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 16:59:23 +0100
    > From: irmtraud.stellrecht@uni-tuebingen.de
    > To: hisamullah7@msn.com
    > Subject: Re: Request for educating on the research by CAK
    > Dear Mr. Hisamullah Beg,
    > many thanks for your mail and, in particular, your hint concerning the new E-journal of Gilgit-Baltistan students. It is really an impressive initiative, transgressing separate districts, valleys, languages and religious affiliations! I was not aware of it until now.I will get into contact with the editors concerning CAK results.
    Thanks for your valuable suggestion!
    I will be in Gilgit in Mai/June. Perhaps there is a chance to meet.
    With best regards,